For heights up to 70 metres (230 ft)
- Measuring set for easy installing the belt on existing brackets
in the elevator shaft.
- Quiet and non-slip digital shaft copying for universal mounting
on a lift cabin
- Use up to speeds of 4 m/s (800 ft/min).
- Particularly quiet and smooth-running, thanks to
special belts and low-noise suspension.
- User-friendly, reliable alternative to switches and sensors.
- Fast and flexible installation with complete set of mechanical parts.
Incremental encoder WDGI 58B:
up to 0.08 mm/pulse (0.0031496 inch/pulse) at 5000 pulses
Absolute encoder WDGA 58B multiturn with:
4,096 steps/turn and 262,144 (18 bit multiturn) turns,
CANopen lift interface
4,096 steps/turn and 262,144 (18 bit multiturn) turns or
4,096 (12 bit) steps/turn and 8,192 (13 bit multiturn) turns